The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS)
We work with faculty, students, and staff from across the university to provide expertise, consultation, and technical assistance in the creation of digital projects and publications.
How We Can Help
See how we can help with your digital scholarship:
- Expertise + Resources: Specialties and software
- Projects + Publishing: Featured projects, journal publishing, open source initiatives
- Partner with Us: Propose a project, invite us to class, learn with us, work with us
- Our People: Meet our team
- Our News: Our blog, events and workshops, social media
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Note: Please check the Woodruff Library schedule for term holidays and summer hours.
|Phone||404-727-5705 | Voicemail|
The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS) provides consulting expertise, project coordination, and a technology-rich collaborative space for faculty, staff, and students to incorporate digital tools and methods into research, teaching, and publishing.
The multidisciplinary ECDS staff of technologists, librarians, faculty, curriculum designers, and students work with scholars at Emory and partner institutions to create innovative and sustainable models of digital scholarship and pedagogy for academic and public use.