We work with faculty members and graduate students on a wide variety of digital publishing projects.
A training center, developed in partnership with the Laney Graduate School, provides students with project and process management experience as well as digital publishing skills that enhance their professional portfolios.
Our broad definition of digital publishing includes projects such as:
- Launching an online regional research network
- Sharing open-access sustainable models for scholarly journals
- Creating an open source tour app for laptops and mobile devices
- Applying an open source annotation tool to scholarly editions
- Designing exhibition maps with GIS
- Visualizing networks of a literary formation
- Preparing an online art exhibition catalog
- Developing an interactive 3D visualization of historical cities
These are our preferred software tools for this area of expertise. Please contact us with any questions.
|Final Cut Pro|
|Coalition for Networked Information (CNI)|
|Digital Public Library of America|
|Library Publishing Coalition (LPC)|
|Lynda.com | Emory provides Lynda.com access to university community members: Login here|