Digital Scholarship Associate
- PhD student, West and South Asian Religions, Graduate Division of Religion, Emory University , Expected 2020
- MA, Philosophy of Religion, University of Chicago, 2014
- MA, Buddhist Studies, Maitripa College, 2011
- BA, Psychology and Religion, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2003
Karl provides training with tools such as Blackboard, WordPress/Scholarblogs, iMovie, Photoshop, Audacity, High Res Scanning and methods such as digital scholarship.
He uses these tools and methods to aid Emory professors and students in media creation, editing, and presentation.
- Classical Indian philosophy
- Cognitive science
- Indian and Tibetan Buddhism
- Meditation practices
- Philosophy of action
- Philosophy of mind
- Philosophy of science