- PhD student, English, Emory University
- BA, English Literature, Purdue University, 2013
- BS, Psychology, Purdue University, 2013
Stephanie she works as the review editor for the online, peer-reviewed journal Southern Spaces.
Stephanie is pursuing a PhD in English Literature and certificate in bioethics. Her research examines the complex intersections of medicine, public health, and disability in 20th-century literature of the United States. She is also interested in popular representations of disability especially in film adaptations of literature.
- 20th-century literature of the U.S. South
- American writer William Faulkner
- Disability studies
- Public health
- Film adaptations of Literature