Digital Scholarship Media Lead
- PhD student, Emory University
As the Media Lead, Tesla specializes in assisting faculty and students with media projects, especially those that involve video editing, video production, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Before coming to Emory, Tesla worked in national public television and documentary film production.
- Visual Culture and Media Studies
- 20th and 21st Century American Literature
- Queer/Trans* Studies and Theory
- Queer Globalization
- Graphic Novels, Comics, Photography, and Film